How to Add a New Invoice
To create a new Invoice, follow the steps below:
- Click Invoices on the left hand side
- Click "Add Invoice" at the top left of the Invoices list
3. Click into the Customer field labeled "Enter a new or existing name"
4. There are three ways to enter the customer:
- Begin typing to search, then click a Customer from the List
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right side, then add a new customer by clicking "Add Customer" in the drop down menu
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right side, then select a Customer
5. After selecting a customer, click Next
Tip: To build invoices super-fast, use Templated Item Groups.
How to Copy to an Invoice
mHelpDesk can copy a Lead, Estimate, or Job to an Invoice. When you copy an Estimate or Job to an Invoice, any items which are labeled "billable" will transfer to the new Invoice.
How to Copy a Lead to an Invoice
- Click on a Lead from within your Leads list, then click "Copy to Invoice" at the bottom right of the page
- That's it!
How to Copy an Estimate to an Invoice
There are two ways to copy an estimate to an invoice.
1. With Estimates that were created from a Lead
- Click on the Estimate, then click More > Copy to Invoice
2. All other Estimates
- Click on the Estimate, then click + Add Invoice at the top left
How to Copy a Job to an Invoice
- Click on the Job, then click + Add Invoice at the top left
- That's it!