Your business has unique needs and requirements--with mHelpDesk Custom Forms you can create checklists for your techs or specialized forms to capture specific information for different types of jobs.
This shows you how to enable the Custom Forms Add On in your mHelpDesk account, how to create custom forms for unique job types and select custom fields for your forms!
Enable Custom Forms
Turn on the Custom Forms feature in your account by following these simple steps:
- Login to your account in the web application and go to Settings. NOTE: this is only available to account Admins.
- Scroll until you see the Custom Forms tile and switch the toggle from OFF to ON (Screenshot A)
Create New Custom Forms
In these steps we'll create a new custom form and add custom fields to those forms.
- In Settings, click Custom Forms.
- Choose the job type from the drop down menu (Screenshot B).
- Select the fields to include in the custom form from the list by checking the boxes (Screenshot C).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You've now created a custom form with fields that are specific to that type of job.