Long hours of the dreaded double data entry are over! Our 2 way sync with QuickBooks allows you to bring information into your mHelpDesk account with an import. Read QuickBooks Desktop FAQs and be sure you have the Add On enabled in your account (Enable QuickBooks Sync) before starting!
Follow these steps to import your QuickBooks information:
3. At the prompt, click Save
4. Launch QuickBooks Desktop. Make sure to keep QuickBooks open the entire process and also confirm that it’s in single user mode.
5.Double click the mHelpDesk - QuickBooks Import file in step 2 (Screenshot B)
6. Click OK to grant mHelpDesk access to QuickBooks (Screenshot C)
7. Check the box "Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open" and click Continue (Screenshot D)
8. Verify you have the correct Company File open and click Done (Screenshot E)
9. Double click the mHelpDesk - QuickBooks Import file that you downloaded
10. Enter your mHelpDesk password, check the box to the left and click Update Selected to begin the import (Screenshot F)
Your QuickBooks data will now be uploaded into your mHelpDesk account!