I suggest you ...

Automatic QuickBooks Update Connector with AutoSync

Since mHelpDesk claims to be tightly integrated then truly be integrated. Replace the current import QuickBooks under setting with and AutoSync connector that as soon as you create or update any data element should update instantly on QuickBooks instead of having to do batch updates. And possibly a data map screen to to identify and/or customize which data element get mapped to data field in QuickBooks.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MikeMike shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarleyCarley commented  · 

I agree, this would be extremely helpful! Sometimes we don't have a transaction associated with a customer immediately but need it in QB in order to enter employee's time or enter invoices and attach it to the customer. This means I am constantly making "fake" estimates just so customers can sync to QB. This creates more steps and is very inconvenient. I can't be the only person who has this issue.

• MikeMike commented  · 

This should be able to be done on a database to database basis since I use Quickbooks Online. For those that do Quickbooks desktop a connector app that starts and runs automatically after both apps were successfully connected.

Feedback and Knowledge Base