I suggest you ...

I'm coming from Freshbooks where I click one button and after a certain date my overdue invoices automatically have reminders sent every X a

I'm coming from Freshbooks where I click one button and after a certain date my overdue invoices automatically have reminders sent every X amount of days. We need to have a similar feature in mHelpDesk

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    antisphoto.daveantisphoto.dave shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Hi Dave! Welcome to mHD! Thank you for the feedback, and please let us know if you have any other ideas or pain points in mHD that you need help addressing. I wanted to let you know that we are planning to release a new dashboard to let you see at a glance the amount of invoices that are overdue (Available to administrators only). This should help you see quickly the invoices that need attention straight from your mHD dashboard, without the multiple email notifications. If you do want an email notification to yourself as a reminder to follow up when an invoice is created – we can help you setup a reminder rule if you want to email us happy@mhelpdesk.com. If you want to try it yourself – go to Settings > Reminder Rules. Hope this helps!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...