I suggest you ...

automated emails - customer follow-up

Customer follow-up is very important, but a big pain. I would like to automatically send out an email 2 days after a closed/paid invoice with a thank you and asking the customer to rate us and give us feedback. And then have a trigger to be able to send another email to any customer that hasn't return for 6 months reminding them we are here and bring in their PC for a free tune-up. It should also have a feature to flag certain customers that I don't want to send it to.

478 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    glenglen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    ProductAdminProduct (Admin, mHelpDesk) responded  · 

Product Team Update: Thank you so much for your feedback! Our product team will create a plan for this to be added in the future!

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LauriLauri commented  · 

Would love to see time cars for my employees to clock in and out and have it integrate into QB

• Anonymous commented  · 

DO WE HAVE THIS FEATURE YET IM IN NEED OF IT BADLY!!!!!!

• infoinfo commented  · 

Or at least have multiple email templates for each item: estimate send, estimate follow up; invoice sent, invoice past due...

• alexalex commented  · 

When we will have this option?

• Anonymous commented  · 

The software SpreeMail allows you to do this. it sends emails automatically in a time frame window you choose in the software and you can send follow-up emails, order confirmations, product ratings, invoices ect. The software grabs information from your business database and enters any fields you would like. It can be found at spree-mail.com

• ProductAdminProduct (Admin, mHelpDesk) commented  · 

Thank you for this feedback and your desire to know more about future enhancements to mHelpDesk. We are making updates all the time, and publish "software update" blog posts when those improvements affect all of our customers. If the changes impact only a subset of customers, we notify them directly to make sure they're aware. We're always trying to balance how much to share in advance, because we try to be responsive to customer requests as well as the overall needs of field service professionals. Please let us know if you have specific suggestions!

• Shelly CollisonShelly Collison commented  · 

AGREEEEEED! ALSO- I've sorted through the blogs and on this forum - is there a BETTER way to get updated on what is coming next (features; fixes; etc) and WHEN? How often? Quarterly? Bi-weekly...Etc???

• p.beckerp.becker commented  · 

There needs to also be an auto delivery of the work order once the job has been invoiced. I have used other software with this feature. It is a must and I am very surprised mHelpdeak does not have it already.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hey Product Team - based on the number of votes for this I'd say the Future is Now. :)

• garygary commented  · 

I wish to add an automated email 2 days before an appointment as a reminder that there is a scheduled appointment

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's been 2 years since this was posted. There are 315 votes. Is there anything going on with this???

• hd527hd527 commented  · 

We also use customer surveys after each job. Would love to include those in the "thank you" as well.

• BrandonBrandon commented  · 

Also add an email template to send a paid Recipt! I can't believe nobody hardly anyone has a problem sending the same redundant email which the client must open to verify it was paid, ludicrous...

• ProductAdminProduct (Admin, mHelpDesk) commented  · 

Product Team Update: Thank you so much for your feedback! We strongly encourage anyone who agrees with this idea to continue voting. We currently integrate with another program called DemandForce (from Intuit) that may help you accomplish this. In the mean time, our product team is currently working on automating customer email templates that may help with what you're trying to achieve. However this is something we plan to implement after our new Mobile App is released (in a few weeks). Stay tuned, and please keep the feedback rolling!

• ForellanaForellana commented  · 

after almost 2 years still waiting for this feature.

• elizabethelizabeth commented  · 

Three votes from me! Let's do it.

• Cris L.Cris L. commented  · 

I for one have not heard anything in regards to this which I have mentioned to support upon contacting them as well. This would be a great feature for follow ups to gain more jobs from that customer and yet it seems I would have to find another 3rd party to gain feedback.

• JCJC commented  · 

Anything from mHelpDesk on one of the most highly voted requests?

• stacykstacyk commented  · 

I would LOVE to be able to remind my customers of their upcoming appointments! Some customers set up appointments up weeks in advance so being able to send them a reminder 1 or two days before would be very beneficial to both us and the customer.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base