I suggest you ...

Sync Mhelpdesk and Quickbooks for Customer Updates

Sync Quickbooks with Mhelpdesk to include existing customer updates. It can be time consuming to have to update customers in both products.

135 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shelly McDavidShelly McDavid commented  · 

I do bookkeeping for several companies and trying to sync or duplicate in both a Point of Sale app and QB is labor intensive and redundant. I eliminated sync in each case and now run a sales report in the POS monthly that is journaled into QB. All deposits in QB are booked to an income account that is zeroed out by the journal entry, thus showing the same detail in reports without having to handle every single transaction in QB. Since mHelpDesk handles customers so well we can stop using customers in QB entirely. At least in theory...we are new to MHD and are still in the process of setting up.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This also includes the Invoice numbers. Most of my product invoicing is done via QB so these numbers never get recognised in MHD. my work around is to set my invoice numbers in MHD to about 2000 ahead of the QB invoice numbers and then re-number them in QB after they are imported - painful....

• Bill DemchukBill Demchuk commented  · 

I would prefer to use MHD as my primary work platform and use QB for my reporting and vendor management. I would like to see any customer update to mhd be populated correctly within QB.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yes, I am hoping MHelpDesk 2 will be moving towards the full quickbooks 2 way sync. Quickbooks has powerful features that are much faster and more efficient than MHD. Just as MHD has features that are much better or do not exist in QB. They need to work together

• Johnny WildJohnny Wild commented  · 

Really need to concentrate on Eliminating duplicate work between mHelDesk and Quickbooks as soon as possible. This should be high on the list. Being able to sync changes in customer information and other information between the two products is what "seamless" means to me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base