Updating your billing information in mHelpDesk and adding or removing user licenses can be done in a few simple steps!
- Click your name in the upper right hand corner of your mHelpDesk screen, next to your picture, to access your profile.
- Click My Account in the dropdown menu.
- Scroll all the way down on the page and click the blue Update Billing or Plan Button (see below)
Update Number of Users
When you are in the Update Billing or Plan page, you can adjust the number of user licenses available for your account from this dropdown:
Please keep in mind that if you are removing a user you will have to delete them from mHelpDesk first, and then remove them on this page.
Update Billing Information
You can easily enter new billing information if your credit card details have changed, as below:
- Click the blue Next button
2. Here you will see the option to choose your payment type. You can update the credit card on file by clicking on the Card option. To choose the card type just click on the card that matches yours.
3. Next you will see the Billing Information.
4. The next box you will see will allow you to put in the Payment Details.
5. Once you have everything updated, just click the Pay button.
*If you aren't changing your plan or adding users and are just updating your credit card information - there won't be charges to your card. If you are changing your plan or adding users you will see the total amount reflected in the box below.