How do I allow staff to assign jobs to others if they can't see All Jobs from the list?

First, staff members can't access the master list of jobs from the Service Requests list. However, if what you need is the ability for Staff Members to assign "unassigned" imageimageservice requests to themselves then follow these steps:

1. Go to People > Staff and enable Allow Staff to see all appointments and  Allow Staff to see all appointments.
2. Login as a "staff" user
3. click on Scheduling at the top
4. On the calendar, click the Assign tab. This will allow you to drag "unassigned" jobs onto your schedule to assign it to yourself.

imageimage

Service Requests

1. Adding Custom Fields to Work Orders/Jobs
  2. How do I allow staff to assign jobs to others if they can't see All Jobs from the list?
  3. My staff member isn't receiving any email notifications. (Upcoming Feature!)
  4. Why can't I edit custom field types after I've created it?
  5. Can I move a "closed" work order to another customer?
  6. Why don't service requests submitted online automatically assign to customers?
  7. The "Ticket Details" Box and Description are missing. What Happened?
  8. Deleting Service Requests
  9. How to create a work order
  10. How to I assign a job to a staff member?
  11. How do I change a customer on a service request?
  12. How To Change The Work Order/Job Status
  13. How do you delete a service location?
  14. How do I create a work order?
  15. How do I delete a Work orders?
  16. Is there a way to bulk download work order PDFs?
  17. Will your software allow the technician to view all previous inspection forms? How many years back can be saved?
  18. We have lots of drawings and PDFs we need to be able to attach to each work order. How do we do this?
  19. The "description" box in my ticket is gone. What happened?
  20. How do I print staff's jobs from the calendar?
  21. How do I e-mail a work order?
  22. Can I track what attachments were sent in the message log?
  23. How do I sort my tickets by date?
  24. Can you create a list for all jobs/work orders for each individual service location
  25. How can I track jobs/work orders for a Parent Customer?
  26. If I have jobs that require two staff members, do i have to assign separate visits for them, or can I put both of them on the visit at the same time?
  27. If I don't save a work order immediately, will it auto save my data?
  28. How can I (as a technician) send a copy of the work order to the customer after it's completed
  29. Notes/Logs vs. Messages
  30. How To Create A Recurring Job

Feedback and Knowledge Base