If I add a new customer in mHelpDesk, will it show in QuickBooks?

Yes, as long as the customer is on a transaction, (such as an Estimate, Invoice or Payment) then that customer will be transferred to your Quickbooks.  If you've followed the steps on how to get QuickBooks integrated with MHelpDesk, the new customer you added in MHelpDesk will show once you send the new files to QuickBooks. To send your transactions to QuickBooks, go to "Transactions > Quickbooks View > Send To QuickBooks."

Don't have QuickBooks setup yet? Go to "Settings > Import From QuickBooks" to follow the directions on how to start the QuickBooks Integration. 

Quickbooks

1. QuickBooks Desktop FAQ
  2. Run Quickbooks Online Export
  3. My invoice's QB status says "Not Sent", so why is there a "Last Sent to QB" date?
  4. If I add a new customer in mHelpDesk, will it show in QuickBooks?
  5. What happens during the Quickbooks Export when an invoice has a customer I haven't added in Quickbooks yet?
  6. How do I reset a flag on an invoice I already sent to Quickbooks?
  7. Will the Quickbooks Import bring in my Customers and Sub Contacts?
  8. I'm moving from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online.
  9. How do I export my invoices and estimates from Mhelpdesk to Quickbooks?
  10. How do I import my Quickbooks customers and items into Mhelpdesk?
  11. How do I change my Invoice #'s so they don't overwrite what I have in QB?
  12. QuickBooks Error
  13. I want to reset an invoice's quickbooks flag to "not sent"
  14. QB "ERROR: String Too Long"
  15. I have 2 Quickbooks accounts. Can I use both with an Mhelpdesk account?
  16. What Syncs with QB and MHD?
  17. How do I export my transactions to Quickbooks Online?
  18. Error Message
  19. I'm trying to sign into the quickbooks online portal, but I receive the message "Please purchase quickbooks online"
  20. No Disk in Drive D: error when importing to QB.
  21. When running the Quickbooks Import, what does error QWC1053 mean?
  22. When running the Quickbooks Import, what does error QWC1039 mean?
  23. I'm receiving the Quickbooks Error - Customer:Job: XYZ is duplicated in the QuickBooks file
  24. There was an error modifying a Customers list, element "80000540-1280780174". Quickbooks error messages. Cannot merge list elements.
  25. Payment with ID ###### cannot be sent to QuickBooks because its invoice can no longer be found in QB. It may have been deleted. Please try to resync the invoice.
  26. Does the mHelpDesk to Quickbooks integration work with Right Networks or Ace Cloud Hosting?
  27. Does mHelpDesk integrate with Quickbooks for Mac?
  28. Does mHelpDesk integrate with Quickbooks Point of Sale?
  29. I am trying to run the Quickbooks Online Export, and am receiving this error message: Location has already been subscribed to by another user.

Feedback and Knowledge Base