The text messaging feature allows you to determine when customers are sent message reminders.
To manage these notifications, watch the instructional video below, then use the steps and screenshots for your reference as needed:
Navigate to Settings, then Notifications
2. Under Text Message Notifications, scroll to Customer.
3. To send customers a text message reminder when they have an upcoming job appointment, choose option one. To send customers a text message reminder when they have an upcoming lead appointment, choose option two.
4. Choose when customers should receive reminders by selecting a numerical value and either hours or days.
5. To send customers a text message when their appointment has been rescheduled or cancelled, select option three. To send customers a text message when their lead appointment has been rescheduled or canceled, choose option four.
6. To send customers a text message when you have received a lead or request from them, select option five.
7. Click Save.
That’s it! Your customers will now be receiving text messages.
A customer must reply "yes" to the first text message he is sent in order to continue receiving text message updates.
If an appointment is all day, the reminder will be sent at 7am.
Rescheduling visits to before the reminder time may prevent reminders from being sent.
You can turn off reminders for specific customers.
You can edit the text message templates under "Templates" in settings.