- What's a chargeback?
- What happens when I receive a chargeback?
- How am I notified that I have received a chargeback?
- What should I do if I receive a chargeback?
- What happens after I contest a chargeback?
- How do I see the status of my chargeback?
- What happens after I concede a chargeback?
- I would like more information on the chargeback reason code.
- How do I reduce my chances of receiving a chargeback in the future?
- Why is my account debited before I respond to a chargeback?
- Why is my account balance negative?
- What is WePay's policy on chargeback volume?
- I have already talked to the cardholder, and he is going to cancel the chargeback with his bank. Can you cancel the chargeback or make it go away?
- Can I reach out to the cardholder's bank?
- I have already issued a refund, so why did I still get this chargeback?
How to Challenge Chargebacks
- What documents do I provide for different types of chargebacks?
- I have submitted all my documents, so when will I know the status of the chargeback? And where can I check to see my status?
- How many days do I have to submit my evidence?
- Do I always need to supply evidence if I want to contest a chargeback?
Best Practices for Preventing Chargebacks
Things to Look Out For
Documentation to Contest Chargebacks
Did this answer your question?