Already using Google Calendar for your business? With our 2 way synce, you can easily see appointments from your mHelpDesk calendar in your Google Calendar and vice versa. No need to put the appointments in 2 places!
To make sure you have the information you need, be sure you have read the guide to Enabling Google Calendar Sync before you try to sync your calendars. Once the Google Calendar Sync has been turned on, follow each user who would like to sync should do the following:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right of the screen and select My Account.
- Scroll until you see Google Calendar Integration.
- Click the red button that says g+ | Connect with Google.
- You will be directed to the Google account sign in page. Select the Gmail account associated with the Google Calendar you want to sync with your mHelpDesk Calendar.
- Click the Allow button in the bottom right of the confirmation screen.
- Confirm which Google Calendar your would like to connect to mHelpDesk and click Select.
Great! Now you can view appointments from your Google Calendar in mHelpDesk!