What are Sub-items?
- Sub-items are items in the price list which are listed “under” another item.
- Use Sub-items to categorize items and keep your price list better organized.
How to Create Sub-items
- Click Settings > Price List
- Click +Add, or select an item
- Select the ‘Parent item’ from the Subitem Of field
Here’s how the item called ‘Wooden Table’ appears on the Edit Item page:
Here’s how it appears on the Price List page:
Note: mHelpDesk is capable of handling up to four additional ‘tiers’ of Sub-items. However, we typically recommend that you avoid using more than two if possible.