Staying on top of everything that needs to be done can be difficult. mHelpDesk reminder rules can help! Reminder rules automatically create appointments to follow up on outstanding items, like checking in with a potential customer 3 days after providing them a quote.
Reminder rules apply to staff who are assigned to a job, based on the job type and status. Follow these steps to set up reminder rules in your account.
- Login to your account in the web application and go to Settings.
- Click on Automation
- Click on Reminder Rules (Screenshot A)
2. Click on the blue Add button to create a new reminder rule.
3. Choose you Job Type and Status from your list. (Screenshot B)
4.Give this rule a subject. The subject should be descriptive, and gives the staff member who receives the reminder information about the appointment that is created on the calendar. (Screenshot C)
5. Set the occurrence of the rule by choosing how many day(s)/month(s)/year(s) you would like the reminder to be set. You also have the ability to make this a recurring reminder. (Screenshot D)
That's it! You’ve created an automatic appointment and email reminder, which will be sent when any job matches the type and status you've provided. You can create these reminders for all parts of your business--following up on proposals, ensuring that invoices are processed, or even following up with customers once the job is complete.